As vital as employee recognition, progressive discipline, and performance documentation are to building a high-performance work culture, many managers and supervisors struggle in these areas. This workshop provides participants with the knowledge, tools, and practice to take their performance management to the next level.
4 hours, including a 15-minute break
Managers and supervisors will:
- Apply evidence-based approaches to recognize employees and create a culture of appreciation; these approaches are not always financial and are much more powerful than money
- Learn to apply progressive discipline in the spirit of supportive accountability to help employees improve performance and behavior
- Apply proven principles, tools, and tips for rock-solid documentation
This workshop is customized to align with your organization’s protocols, policies, and procedures.
Who Should Attend:
- New and emerging managers and supervisors with an understanding of the foundational principles of performance management (Performance Management Essentials is recommended as a precursor, but is not required)
- Experienced managers and supervisors seeking to take their performance management to the next level
Workshops are tailored to the experience level of the audience.
Download a Copy of the Program Brochure
Review some of the workshops and sessions available. Download a copy of the Supportive Accountability Leadership™ Program Brochure.
Book Your Complimentary Strategy Call!
Interested in taking your organization’s performance management to the next level? Book your complimentary strategy call!