Public library systems continue to add Supportive Accountability to their catalogs.
As of November 9, 2019, here are ten (10) libraries that provide the book to their patrons according to WorldCat.org:
- Menlo College, Bowman Library in Atherton, California
- US Airforce, Yokota Base Library in Washington
- Mayo Clinic Libraries in Rochester, Minnesota
- Miami University, Middletown Campus Gardner-Harvey Library in Middletown, Ohio
- Toccoa Falls College, Seby Jones Library in Toccoa Falls, Georgia
- Broward County Libraries, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Townson University, Albert S. Cook Library in Townson, Maryland
- Onondaga County Public Library in Syracuse, New York
- SUNNY College at Plattsburgh, Feinberg Library in Plattsburgh, New York
- Minuteman Library Network in Natick, Maryland
As a reminder, the City of San Diego and the Central Library also featured Supportive Accountability: How to Inspire People and Improve Performance, as part of the 53rd Annual Local Author Showcase.
If you live near any of these libraries, please visit them and check out the book for free. Your patronage has a positive impact on your local community.
In the words of the American Library Association:
“Libraries in America are cornerstones of the communities they serve. Free access to books, ideas, resources, and information in America’s libraries is imperative for education, employment, enjoyment, and self-government.
“Libraries are a legacy to each generation, offering the heritage of the past and the promise of the future. To ensure that libraries flourish and have the freedom to promote and protect the public good in the 21st century, we believe certain principles must be guaranteed.”
When you support your public libraries, you invest in our nation’s future.