Public library systems continue to add Supportive Accountability to their catalogs.
As of March 14, 2020, here are twelve (12) libraries that provide the book to their patrons according to WorldCat.org:
- Menlo College, Bowman Library, Atherton, California
- US Airforce, Yokota Base Library, Washington
- Mayo Clinic Libraries in Rochester, Minnesota
- Ivy Tech Community College, Fort Wayne Library, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Miami University, Middletown Campus Gardner-Harvey Library, Middletown, Ohio
- Toccoa Falls College, Seby Jones Library, Toccoa Falls, Georgia
- Broward County Libraries, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Townson University, Albert S. Cook Library, Townson, Maryland
- Onondaga County Public Library, Syracuse, New York
- University of Pennsylvania Law Library, Biddle Law Library, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- SUNNY College at Plattsburgh, Feinberg Library, Plattsburgh, New York
- Minuteman Library Network, Natick, Maryland
As a reminder, the City of San Diego and the Central Library also featured Supportive Accountability: How to Inspire People and Improve Performance, as part of the 53rd Annual Local Author Showcase.
If you live near any of these libraries, please visit them and check out Supportive Accountability and other books for free. Your patronage has a positive impact on your local community.
If you would like your local library to carry the book, please provide a copy of the book’s sell sheet to your local librarian.
In the words of the American Library Association:
“Libraries in America are cornerstones of the communities they serve. Free access to books, ideas, resources, and information in America’s libraries is imperative for education, employment, enjoyment, and self-government.
“Libraries are a legacy to each generation, offering the heritage of the past and the promise of the future.”
When you support your public libraries, you invest in our nation’s future.