When it comes to employee performance management, complicated doesn’t mean effective. To build a solid foundation, this workshop covers the basic building blocks of effective performance management — expectations, monitoring, and feedback. It’s simple, but not simplistic.
When applied in the spirit of supportive accountability, these three phases boost engagement and spark performance. Participants will walk away empowered and equipped with actionable tools, tips, and plans they can apply as soon as they return to work.
4 hours, including a 15-minute break
In this workshop, managers and supervisors learn how to:
- Establish and reinforce performance goals that inspire employees and deliver results
- Select the right methods to monitor work and keep their finger on the pulse of employee performance
- Engage in collaborative feedback to help employees bring their best to work
Who Should Attend:
- New and emerging managers and supervisors
- Managers and supervisors in need of a refresher or a new approach to achieve better results
Note: The workshop is tailored to the specific audience.
Download a Copy of the Program Brochure
Review some of the workshops and sessions available. Download a copy of the Supportive Accountability Leadership™ Program Brochure.
Book Your Complimentary Strategy Call
Interested in boosting your leadership team’s performance management skills? Book your complimentary strategy call below.