Promote a Positive Work Environment
Emotional intelligence is the capability for individuals to:
- Recognize their own emotions and those of others,
- Discern between complex feelings and label them appropriately,
- Use emotional information to promote unbiased thinking and optimal behavior, and
- Manage emotions to achieve goals and master environmental adaptation.
The Emotional Intelligence (EIQ-2) Report
The EIQ-2 Report yields:
- A robust 32-page report,
- Five sections with infographics for ease of understanding,
- Variable and detailed user-specific data for each of the four EI Quotient sections, plus 20 subcategories,
- Qualitative analysis,
- Recommendations for development in each of the 20 subcategories
Book Your Complimentary Strategy Call!
Want to know how Emotional Intelligence can help you create a positive workplace? Book your complimentary strategy call today!