Eliminate unproductive workplace conflict and drama. Build your organization’s emotional intelligence.
About Emotional Intelligence
Emotional intelligence is the capability for individuals to:
- Recognize their own emotions and those of others,
- Discern between complex feelings and label them appropriately,
- Use emotional information to promote unbiased thinking and optimal behavior, and
- Manage emotions to achieve goals and master environmental adaptation.
The EIQ-2 Assessment
The Emotional Intelligence (EIQ-2) Assessments yields:
- A robust 32-page report,
- Five sections with infographics for ease of understanding,
- Variable and detailed user-specific data for each of the four EI Quotient sections, plus 20 subcategories,
- Qualitative analysis,
- Recommendations for development in each of the 20 subcategories
You can improve your organization’s performance. Get in touch with Sylvia at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation. She can tailor a package to meet your specific needs and budget.